1. Nilight – 50004R 120 Pcs or 60 Pairs Quick Splice Wire Terminals T-Tap Self-stripping with Nylon Fully Insulated Male Quick Disconnects Kit 2 Years Warranty
2. KAFEEK Steering Wheel Cover Universal 15 inch Microfiber Leather Viscose Breathable Anti-SlipWarm in Winter and Cool in Summer Black
3. iBrightstar Newest Extremely Bright Wedge T10 168 194 LED Bulbs for Car Interior Dome Map Door Courtesy License Plate Lights Xenon White
Buying Guide for best coilovers for 8th gen civic
Buying Guide for best coilovers for 8th gen civic:
1. Consider what type of driving you will be doing.
If you are only going to be driving on the street and not doing any serious track driving, then you will want a coilover suspension that is more comfortable and has a softer ride. If you will be doing some track driving, then you will need a coilover suspension that is more responsive and can handle more aggressive driving.
2. Consider how much you are willing to spend.
There are a wide range of prices for coilover suspensions. You can find some coilovers for as little as $200 or you can spend up to $1,000 or more. Make sure to consider what you are wanting to get out of your coilovers and how much you are willing to spend.
3. Consider what brand you want.
There are a variety of different brands of coilovers available. Some of the more popular brands include Tein, BC Racing, and KW Suspensions. Make sure to do some research on the different brands to see which one is the best fit for you.
4. Consider how adjustable the coilovers are.
Many coilovers are adjustable, which allows you to change the way they feel and how they perform.