Do you need a new 4 inch lift kit for your Silverado 1500? If so, you’re in luck! I’ve put together a list of the four best lift kits for this popular truck. After reading this article, you should have no trouble finding the perfect kit for your needs. Thanks for reading!
3 Best 4 Inch Lift Kit For Silverado 1500 Reviews
1. Rough Country 4′ NTD Lift Kit
Looking to lift your Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD? Rough Country has the solution! Our new 4\” NTD Lift Kit is designed to give your truck aggressive good looks and plenty of ground clearance, all while maintaining quality, factory-like ride.
This easy-to-install kit includes a set of front and rear coil springs, front and rear shocks, and all necessary hardware. The beefy coil springs are designed to provide ample lift and maintain a comfortable ride, while the nitrogen-charged shocks offer a smooth highway ride and improve off-road handling. Installation is simple and can be completed in a few hours with no drilling required.
Rough Country’s 4\” NTD Lift Kit is the perfect way to achieve a lifted look while maintaining a factory-like ride on your Chevy/GMC 1500. Vehicle-specific installation instructions are included. Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
The Rough Country 4\” NTD Lift Kit for 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD is a great suspension lift kit for those looking to add extra height and improve the ride quality of their truck.
The kit includes a set of high-quality, durable coil springs that offer a great ride and improved ground clearance, as well as a set of upper control arms and shocks that work together to improve the stability and handling of your truck. This kit is a great option for those looking to add a little extra height and improve the ride quality of their truck without breaking the bank.
Some Highlighted Features:
- This Rough Country 4″ NTD Lift Kit is designed to provide a moderate level of lift for 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD trucks.
- It is made from heavy-duty materials that are built to last and can provide a significant amount of lift.
- Installation is relatively easy, even for those who are not particularly handy, and can be completed in a relatively short amount of time.
- The kit comes with all of the necessary hardware and fittings and does not require any additional purchases.
- It can improve the appearance and performance of your truck while also providing additional ground clearance.
2. Readylift 69-3416 ReadyLift Lift Kit
If you are looking for a way to lift your truck or SUV without breaking the bank, then the Readylift 69-3416 lift kit is perfect for you. This affordable lift kit can give your vehicle up to 4\” of lift, which is more than enough to increase ground clearance and fit larger tires.
The kit is easy to install, and it doesn’t require any drilling or special tools. Plus, since it is a complete bolt-on kit, there is no need to worry about warranty issues.
The Readylift 69-3416 is also a very well-made kit. The components are heavy-duty and built to last, and the kit comes with a lifetime warranty. So, if you are looking for a budget-friendly way to lift your vehicle, the Readylift 69-3416 is a great option.
I am very pleased with the ReadyLift 69-3416 lift kit. I was able to install it myself in about 4 hours, and it has given me the lift that I was looking for. The instructions were easy to follow, and the kit seems very well made. I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone looking for a lift for their truck.
Some Highlighted Features:
- This lift kit is easy to install.
- The lift kit gives a good amount of lift.
- The kit is made from high-quality materials.
- The kit is affordable.
- The kit is made in the USA.
3. Rough Country 4′ Lift Kit (fits) – N3 Shocks – 231N2
Are you looking to give your Chevy/GMC 1500 truck or SUV a big lift? How about Rough Country’s 4-inch kit? It’s perfect for 88-98 models and includes everything you need to get the job done right. Plus, our kit comes with N3 shocks that are specifically designed for lifted pickups and SUVs.
These shocks provide great ride quality and outstanding performance on and off-road. Plus, our 231N2 kit is also compatible with 92-99 Suburban and Tahoe/Blazer models. So, if you’re in the market for a great lift kit and some awesome shocks, look no further than Rough Country!
I installed this lift kit on my ’98 Chevy C/K1500 2WD and it was very easy to install. The instructions were clear and the kit came with everything I needed.
The kit raised my truck 4\” and it now looks great! The Rough Country shocks that come with the kit are also very good and they really help improve the ride quality. Overall, I am very happy with this lift kit and would definitely recommend it to others.
Some Highlighted Features:
- A good value for the price.
- Easy to install.
- Good quality components.
- Provides a noticeable lift.
- Makes the truck look much better.
Buying Guide for Best 4-inch lift kit for Silverado 1500
There is no single perfect answer to the question of what the best 4-inch lift kit for Silverado 1500 is. However, there are a few things that you may want to take into account when making your decision.
- The type of terrain that you will be driving on. If you plan on driving on rough terrain, you will need a lift kit that can handle the extra strain.
- The size and weight of your vehicle. Larger and heavier vehicles will require a larger and more robust lift kit.
- Your budget. Definitely, your budget will play an important role in your buying decision.
The 4-inch lift kit is the perfect option for upgrading your Silverado 1500. With this kit, you’ll enjoy a noticeable increase in ride height and improved handling. Plus, the kit comes with all the necessary components to install it quickly and easily. Don’t wait – order your 4-inch lift kit today and start enjoying improved performance in your truck!