1. Performance Accessories Jeep Wrangler 2WD and 4WD JK or JKU Auto Transmission Only 2′ Body Lift Kit fits 2012 to 2016 PA994 Made in America
Looking to raise your Jeep Wrangler’s 2WD or 4WD body by 2 inches? Performance Accessories has the perfect solution with their PA994 2-inch Body Lift Kit. Specifically designed to fit 2012 to 2016 Jeep Wranglers with the 3.6L engine and 8-speed automatic transmission, this kit is made in America and includes all the necessary components for a seamless installation.
Once installed, the PA994 Body Lift Kit will raise your Jeep’s body by 2 inches, giving you increased ground clearance and an improved appearance. The kit is also engineered to maintain proper geometry and alignment, so you can drive with confidence knowing that your Jeep is performing at its best.
Plus, the components are made from tough, durable materials that will stand up to the toughest off-road conditions. So if you’re looking for a way to raise your Jeep’s body by 2 inches, the PA994 Body Lift Kit is the perfect solution.
The installation was a breeze with the included instructions. The lift is high quality and really makes the Jeep look good. It was nice to be able to do the lift myself and not have to pay someone.
- Durable and strong construction.
- Easy to install.
- Improves vehicle performance and appearance.
- Provides better ground clearance.
- Made in America
Looking for a way to lift your Jeep Wrangler JK? A 2\” lift kit is a great option and can give you the extra height you need to fit larger tires and improve ground clearance. This article will discuss the benefits of a 2\” lift kit and show you how to install one on your Jeep Wrangler JK.
A 2\” lift kit is a great way to improve the look and performance of your Jeep Wrangler JK. It will give you enough clearance to fit larger tires, which will improve your off-road capability and appearance. A 2\” lift kit is also a great way to improve your vehicle’s ground clearance, which will help you navigate over obstacles on the trail.
The installation process for a 2\” lift kit is relatively simple and can be completed in a few hours. The first step is to remove the factory suspension components. Next, you will need to install the new components that come with the lift kit. Finally, you will need to re-install the factory suspension components. For more detailed instructions, be sure to consult the installation instructions that come with the kit.
If you’re looking for a way
I installed the Superlift 2\” lift kit on my 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK. Installation was easy and straightforward. The kit comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions. The lift gives my Jeep a more aggressive look and it rides great. I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone looking to lift their Jeep.
- Provides a modest lift for a better look and improved ground clearance.
- Easy to install – can be done in a few hours with basic tools.
- Causes no damage to the vehicle and is reversible.
- Specially designed for the Jeep Wrangler JK for a perfect fit.
- Affordable price.
Skyjacker has released its new 2-inch suspension lift kit for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This kit is designed to work with the factory hydro shocks and includes all the necessary components to lift your Jeep 2 inches. Installation is simple and can be completed in a few hours with basic tools.
The Skyjacker 2-inch suspension lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK is perfect for those who want to raise their vehicle a bit, but don’t want to go too extreme. With this kit, you’ll get a nice, subtle lift that will improve the appearance and handling of your Jeep. The kit includes high-quality components that are made to last, so you can be sure your Jeep will perform better than ever.
If you’re looking for a hassle-free way to lift your Jeep Wrangler JK 2 inches, the Skyjacker 2-inch suspension lift kit is the perfect option. It’s easy to install, and it comes with everything you need to get the job done right. Plus, it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured that you’re getting a quality product. Order yours today and see the
Installation was very straightforward. I would definitely recommend having another person help with the installation. The shocks make the process a lot easier. The kit does what it’s supposed to do. I’m very happy with the final product.
- Skyjacker’s Jeep Wrangler JK 2018 Suspension Lift Kit is extremely easy to install, taking only a few hours for a novice.
- The hydro shocks make for a smoother ride on and off-road.
- The kit is extremely well made and durable.
- The increased height gives your Jeep a more aggressive and muscular look.
- The kit substantially improves the handling and stability of your Jeep, making it safer and more fun to drive.
Buying Guide for the best 2-inch lift for jeep jk
If you’re looking to give your Jeep JK a bit of an elevation, then a 2-inch lift kit might be the right option for you. These kits are generally pretty affordable, and they can provide you with a significant amount of lift. However, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind before making your purchase.
1. Make sure that the kit you choose is compatible with your Jeep. Not all kits will work with all models, so you’ll need to be sure to do your research ahead of time.
2. Pay close attention to the installation instructions. A 2-inch lift kit can be a bit more complicated to install than a smaller kit, so you’ll want to be sure that you’re up for the challenge.
3. Be prepared to do some additional maintenance and repairs once you’ve installed your lift kit.